YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Payment Status, Beneficiary List at www.ap.gov.in. The YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 Beneficiary Status online details have been updated on the official web page. Applicants wishing to take part in this program must first qualify for it. Jagan Mohan Reddy, CM of Andhra Pradesh, introduced the Matsyakara Bharosa program as one of his welfare programs for fishermen. This fisherman pension system came into existence on World Fisheries Day. YSR Matsyakara Bharosa beneficiary list 2021 and Telugu payment status are developed here.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Status Online
First of all, you have to be familiar with the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa 2021 Scheme, so it is quite clear that this is a government program. Where they want to promote the welfare of the country’s fishing families.
What the government has been providing in YSR Matsyakara Scheme 2021 is:
- The government will be providing 10000 Rupees to the eligible beneficiaries. Previously government was providing only 4000 Rupees.
- Diesel will be provided to these eligible fishermen on less rates. The last recorded subsidy rate was 9/litre.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Payment Status online can only be checked when you have the credentials and the payment has been sent by the government. The payment link will be available on the portal dashboard.
|Number of Installment||Amount||Number of Families||Transfer Year|
|Installment 1||Approx 102 crore||More than 1 Lakh||2019|
|Installment 2||Approx 109 crore||More than 1 Lakh||2020|
|Installment 3||Approx 119 crore||More than 1 Lakh||2021|
Matsyakara Bharosa Candidates Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who meet the requirements they plan to apply for AP 2021 AP Matsyakara Bharosa must first review the eligibility criteria. Those who fall within these admission criteria can also apply online for the Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana 2021.
- Eligible applicants must be between 21 and 60 years of age. Not less or more than the specified age.
- Fishermen must use motorized or non-motorized nets.
- The applicant must be a fisherman by profession.
- He must be a resident of Andhra Pardesh
- You must also have all the documents to prove that you live in AP.
- They must also have a bank account.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Beneficiary List 2021
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa beneficiary list for 2021 PDF by region updated on this portal ap.gov.in. The government will update it from time to time. Beneficiaries Fisherman families who have recently registered for this program should keep checking the official web portal for the list of Matsyakara Bharosa 2021 on their behalf under this program.
|Name of the scheme||Matsyakara Scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Implemented By||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched date||21 November 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Fishermen of the state|
|Payment||10000 Rupees +subsidies|
|Official Website Link||www.ap.gov.in
How to check ap.gov.in Matsyakara Bharosa List Online 2021?
Here are the steps to take to check the Matsyakara Bharosa list for all areas online. Many applicants who find it difficult to review the AP YSR Matsyakara Pension Scheme List can review it here.
- First, open the web portal
- You need to open the dashboard by adding details
- Tap the Send button.
- You need to find the list of beneficiaries in the dashboard.
- Then download.
How can I check Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana Payment Status in my bank account