UPSC NDA 2 2021 NA application form job advertisement for women, qualifications and age limit, application fee, selection process, NDA 2 girls apply online at www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC has finally announced online the 2021 NDA & NA II application process for female candidates. UPSC also published the official NDA & NA 2 10/2021 announcement on its website.
Candidates can apply online for the NDA-II starting September 24 at upsconline.nic.in. In addition, applicants can apply until the last date, October 8 of the application process, until 18:00. There have been many recent updates on the UPSC NDA 2 application process this year for women. Applicants should visit the official web portal for more information on eligibility criteria for women, age limit, salary scale, important dates and selection process. Also check out the latest updates for the latest NDA 2 online registration dates, exam dates, etc.
UPSC NDA 2 Women Application Form 2021
For the first time this year, the Union Employment Commission is advertising 400 positions for the 2021 NDA & NA 2 selection process for both male and female candidates. Candidates for the NA (Navy Academy) and NDA (National Defense Academy) can apply from September 24, 2021 to October 8. There are only 400 vacancies. 370 positions for NDA and 30 positions for NA.
We advise applicants to apply early and not wait for the last date if they wish to use a “first application, first distribution” basis. Applying early will give you the opportunity to receive the center of your choice. The UPSC NDA II Women’s online form 10/2021 is available on the official web portal. Just download it from there, fill in and submit the UPSC NDA/NA 2 women’s online application.
Applicants must submit the fees for the UPSC NDA & NA 2021 online form along with the form. It costs 100 rupees. You can pay online (net banking, debit, credit card) or visit the nearest Bank SBI branch. Online applications for UPSC NDA 2021 for women will no longer be accepted after the final date of October 8, 2021. However, if in any case you wish to withdraw your NDA and NA 2 application forms, you may do so online.
upsc.gov.in NDA NA 2 Recruitment 2021 Female
|Name of the Institution||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Application Start Date||24 September 2021|
|Last date of Online Form Registration||08 October 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||400 Posts|
|Exam date||14 November 2021|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Application Form Fees||100 Rupees|
|Selection Process||Written Test and SSB Interview|
|Official web portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
The course classes will start by 2 July 2022. Candidates who will qualify in Written Examination (900 marks) and SSB Interview (900 marks) will attend the classes by 2022.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC NDA 2 Vacancy
Before you think to apply online for UPSC NDA and NA 2 Vacancy just go through the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate age must be between 18 and 23 years.
- Applicants from India, Nepal and Bhutan are eligible to apply.
- Applicants from Tibetan refugee families prior to 1962 can also apply
- For Indian Army, candidate must have 10+2 qualification from approved board or equivalent.
- For Indian Navy and Air Force, applicants must have 10+2 qualifications in physics, mathematics, chemistry from an accredited body or university.
- The minimum height of the candidate must be 157 cm.
How to apply online for upsconline.nic.in NDA 2 Registration Form ?
The UPSC is now inviting online application Form for NDA 2 Women Candidates after the Supreme Court decision. Here are the steps which you have to follow for upsc.gov.in NDA & NA 2 Online Registration.
- Open the official web Portal upsc.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Select the link of NDA/ NA Application Form.
- It will open up in the new tab.
- Download the form.
- Go through the form, read all the blanks and instructions. Also read eligibility criteria.
- After that start filling the form from personal information to education qualification.
- Attach valid documents with it.
- Submit UPSC NDA NA II Application Fees.
- Submit the form and get the receipt.