Post Name: Soldier General Duty Jobs
No of Posts: 190 Post
Job Location: Lucknow Jobs
Last Date to Apply: 20/07/2021
Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Candidates will be screened as per the Qualitative Requirements mentioned below.
1. Category: Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)
2. Born Between (Both dates inclusive): 01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004
3. Minimum Physical Requirements: Height – 152 cms Weight – proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards.
4. Education Requirement: Cl 10th/Matric pass with 45% mks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys of D Grade (33% – 40%) in indl subjects or the equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate. All Gorkhas (Nepalese & Indian) – Class 10 simple pass
5. Candidates will be tested as stated below :
A. Physical Fitness Test ( At Rally Site ): Remarks
(a) 1.6 Km Run: Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows :-
(i) Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
(ii) Upto 8 Min – Group –II
(b) Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify: (i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.
(c) High Jump 3 Feet – Need to qualify: (ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
a. Daughter of Servicemen (DOS), Daughtr of Ex-Servicemen (DOEX), Daughter of War Widow (DOWW), Daughter of Widow of Ex-Servicemen (DOW): Ht (cm)2, Wt (Kgs)2
b. Adopted daughter/daughter-in-law of a war widow, if she has no daughter including a legally adopted daughter of serving soldier/ ExServicemen: Ht (cm)2, Wt (Kgs)2
c. Widows of Def pers who have died in harness: Ht (cm)2, Wt (Kgs)2
(b) Candidates belonging to following regions will be given 4 cms height relaxation :-
(i) North East Region. Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Trupura, Mizoram,Meghalaya and Assam.
(c) Domicile and Caste certificate will be considered to determine applicability of height relaxation.
1. Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO
(d) Nativity/Domicile Certificate. Nativity Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Class/ Caste Certificate. Class/ Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) Character Certificate. Character Certificate from School/College Principal/Sarpanch/Ward member(Certificate valid for a period one year).
(h) NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(i) Relationship Certificate. DOS/ DOEX/ DOW/ DOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the effect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees NonJudicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit att as per Appx ‘A’.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(iv) Widows of Deceased Soldier can produce IAFY-1940 as a relationship certificate.
(k) Unmarried Certificate. Candidate must be unmarried female and a citizen of India less exceptions as given below. Unmarried Certificate for candidates with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(l) Married Candidates.
(i) Women who are widowed, divorced or legally separated are also eligible provided they do not have any children.
(ii) Widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness will be eligible to apply for enrolment as Women MP. Such widows even with children will be, however, eligible only if they have not remarried.
(iii) Marriage During Training. Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete the full training at the CMP Centre and School, Bengaluru. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of her application, though otherwise successful at the CEE and physical exam or medical examination, will not be selected for training. A candidate may be dismissed from service if she marries during training or is found to be already married inspite of giving an undertaking regarding the same.
(m) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
1. Kindly note that once the registration of candidates is over, a cut off list will be generated and admit cards will be issued only to a limited number of candidates proportionate to the vacancies required to be filled. Cut off merit list will be decided based on first the aggregate marks in 10th class and thereafter if there are more candidates with the same marks, then candidates of higher age will be preferred.
2. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
3. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
4. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
5. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
6. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law. 15. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
7. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
8. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory reqmt.
9. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
10. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
11. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
12. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
13. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site and for medical checkup for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
(i) Travelling Allowance. Selected candidates when joining CMP Centre and School for training will be provided with Travelling Allowance as applicable to all recruits.
(ii) Attestation. On successful completion of 33 weeks of training at CMP Centre & School, Women MP Recruits will be attested in the rank of Sepoy.
(ii) Liability for Service. Individuals granted service under this Army Instruction will be liable for service in any part of the world on selected appointments and assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time by the Army Headquarters.
(iii) Promotion. Promotion vacancies for Women MP would be as per pro rata ratio with male MP.
(iv) Pay and Allowances. Pay and allowances will be at the rates and under the conditions applicable to all MP personnel, as revised from time to time.
(v) Leave. The leave will be governed by the rules as applicable to JCOs and other ranks as given in Chapter III of the Leave Rules for the Services Volume I (Army) 1978 as amended from time to time and other kinds of leave, as exclusively applicable to women officers on gender basis as amended from time to time.
(vi) Reserve Liability. Women MP enrolled under these Army Instructions and released on or before the expiry of seventeen years service, as the case may be, will carry a reserve liability for two years after release.
(vii) Pensionable Service. Pension will be entitled on completion of 15 years of service with colours. They will be entitled to all pensionary benefits as applicable vide Pension Regulations for the Army 2008.
Selection Procedure :
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
(c) Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
(d) Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. The final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change.
2. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06 Jun 2021 to 20 Jul 2021.