Friends, most of the employed people have a salary accounts. The salary of such people comes directly to their salary account. The salary account is zero balance. Apart from this, many other benefits are available in the salary account, of which very few people are aware.
Special loan offers to free ATM transactions, unlimited online transactions, etc. are available in the salary account. Very few people know about this. In this article, we will give you complete information about SBI salary account benefits in Hindi
What is the SBI Salary Account
Salaried people have a salary account in which their salary comes. The bank gives many facilities with this salary account. These accounts are zero balance i.e. there is no requirement to maintain a minimum balance in them. Apart from this, banks also provide special facilities to their customers.
Talking about the country’s largest bank State Bank of India (SBI), it provides personal accident insurance cover (death) of up to Rs 20 lakh and air accident insurance cover (death) of up to Rs 30 lakh to the salaried person on opening a salary account. ) Get.
However, in the case of forces, this cover is available more. And for the jawans who open a salary account in SBI, personal accident insurance cover (death) up to Rs 30 lakh, air accident cover (death) up to Rs 1 crore, personal accident cover (complete disability) up to Rs 30 lakh, and up to Rs 10 lakh Personal accident cover (partial disability) is available.
Benefits of SBI Salary Account
- Accidental Death Cover – Customers having salary accounts with State Bank get the facility of accidental death cover up to Rs 20 lakh. Under this facility, if a customer dies in an accident, an amount of Rs 20 lakh will be given to his family.
- Air Accidental Death Cover – According to the SBI website, in case of death in an air accident, the SBI Salary Account account holder gets insurance of Rs 30 lakh under Air Accidental Insurance (Death) cover.
- 50 percent rebate on loan processing fee – Apart from this, account holders get up to 50 percent rebate in loan processing fee. The account holder can take advantage of rebates on the processing fee of any loan such as personal loan, home loan, car loan, etc.
- Overdraft facility – The overdraft facility is also available to customers from the bank. In this facility, customers get 2 months’ salary in advance.
- Rebate in locker charge – Apart from this, customers having salary accounts also have the facility of rebate in locker charge. Customers get a discount of up to 25 percent in this.
Apart from this, customers also get many facilities like SMS alerts, free online NEFT / RTGS, free unlimited transactions at any bank’s ATM, and multi-city check. If you are a salary account holder of the bank, then you get the facility of Demat and online trading account.
- Low Investment Business Ideas
- How to earn 1 lac rupees every month
- 25 Profitable Gold Business Ideas
- What are Home Loans
According to the SBI website, Platinum Salary Account can be opened in a bank with a monthly salary of more than Rs 1 lakh. Similarly, diamonds with a monthly salary ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh can open gold accounts with a salary of Rs 25,000 to Rs 50,000 and silver with a salary of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000.
Types of sbi salary account
SBI offers eight packages to its customers –
- Corporate Salary Package (CSP)- Under this, various types of facilities are offered to the employees of corporate institutions including service institutions like hospitals, hotels, transport corporations etc.
- Central Government Salary Package (CGSP) – Employees of various Ministries and Departments of the Central Government, RBI and NABARD can open salary accounts under the Central Government Salary Package (CGSP).
- State Government Salary Package (SGSP) – Employees of State Government and Union Territories and permanent employees from Corporations/Boards etc. located in States and Union Territories including teachers/professors of aided schools, colleges, universities etc. State Government Salary accounts can be opened under Salary Package (SGSP).
- Railway Salary Package (RSP)- Employees of Indian Railways, Kolkata Metro, Konkan Railway Corporation, Mumbai Metro, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited and Bangbang Metro Rail Corporation can open a salary account under Railway Salary Package (RSP).
- Police Salary Package (PSP) – Central Police Organizations (other than Central Armed Police Forces and Railway Protection Force), Civil Police, Armed Police and Reserve Police of all States, Police Forces of Union Territories (under the control of Central Government), Government Railway Police (GRP)-(Part of State Police Force) can avail salary accounts under Police Package (PSP).
- Army Salary Package (DSP) – Military personnel of Army, Navy, Air Force, Assam Rifles, Rashtriya Rifles (RR) and GREF (Border Road Organization (BRO)) can open salary accounts under Army Defense Package (DSP).
- Central Armed Police Salary Package (CAPSP)- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), National Security Guard (NSG), Railway Protection Force (RPF), Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) personnel can avail salary accounts under the Central Armed Police Salary Package. The retired personnel can also avail the CAPSSP. – Can get the pension account opened/converted and they will get all the benefits except insurance, express credit and overdraft.
- Indian Coast Guard Salary Package (ICGSP)- Serving Indian Coast Guard can avail salary account under Indian Coast Guard Salary Package (ICGSP). Retired personnel are also ICGSP. Pension account can be opened / converted, they will get all the benefits except insurance, express credit and overdraft.
Why Open Salary Account in SBI
- Easy Management SBI Salary Accounts provide a convenient way to manage salaries with core banking and internet banking facilities.
- No Fees No Fees to Upload Salary No Hassle SBI Salary accounts reduce salary administration cost and remove paperwork hassle.
- Tatkal Credit Employees get instant pay credit thereby minimizing any unnecessary delays.
- Benefits offered by SBI salary accounts to employees
- Banking Anywhere Over 16,000 Core Banking Branches and 53,000+ A. with
- Easy Account Management SBI Salary account holders can seamlessly manage their account through internet banking and mobile banking services.
- Zero Balance Requirements No charges for account maintenance
- Free Services Free Debit Card, Personal Accident Insurance Cover and Personal Multi City Check Book
- Investment Options Account holders can opt for systematic investment planning and demat facility for trading in mutual funds.
- Easy Loan Options SBI Salary account holders can avail Home Loan, Express Credit Loan, Auto Loan, Home Loan etc. Current Account SBI offers Additional Employees Reimbursement Current Account exclusively for reimbursement deposits.
- Easy Overdraft Facilities Up to 2 Months Salary Easy Overdraft which is repayable within a period of 6 months.
Friends, hope that by now you have stayed on our article and hope that you must have known everything about SBI Salary Account Fixed Deposit. Friends, it has always been our endeavor that we keep on bringing better and better information for you people. If you liked the article, then do share it with your friends with our site shayarim.in.