Apply for RGHS Scheme Online 2021: RGHS Online Registration and RGHS Rajasthan Scheme Application Form RGHS Chart View Hospital List in 2021
Today, public and private companies offer health insurance and other medical facilities to their employees. To meet the medical needs of employees. The Rajasthan government has also introduced a new program for civil servants called Rajasthan Government Health System (RGHS Program). Medical facilities are provided to beneficiaries as part of this program.
This article covers all the important aspects of the RGHS Scheme Online 2021. By reading this article, you will also learn more about its purpose, benefits, characteristics, eligibility, required documents, application process, etc. Rajasthan Government Health System. So, if you are interested in taking advantage of the RGHS Scheme 2021, be sure to read this article carefully.
RGHS Scheme 2021 Details
The government of Rajasthan established the RGHS Scheme Online 2021 to provide medical facilities to esteemed MLAs, former MLAs, and their staff and retirees in the state government. These health facilities are provided in accordance with various health insurance rules, schemes and guidelines. In addition, autonomous authorities/agencies/bodies provide these medical facilities through their own regulations.
The complete form of the RGHS scheme in the Rajasthan Government Health System. All government hospitals, licensed hospitals, and public-private hospitals can provide medical facilities under this program. In case of emergency, hospitalization for a referral will be permitted after consultation with the competent authority. Rajasthan’s government healthcare system is based on CGHS rates and regulations.
Goals of the RGHS Scheme
The main objective of the RGHS scheme 2021 is to provide medical facilities for Rajasthan officials. Now government officials don’t have to worry about medical expenses because the government pays for their medical expenses. This system will enable beneficiaries to receive timely treatment.
Rajasthan’s government health care system will also improve living standards. Now the beneficiaries are not deprived of any medical treatment due to their financial situation, as the Rajasthan government pays the cost of the treatment.
Key Highlights Of RGHS Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||RGHS Scheme 2021 Online Application|
|Launched By||Government Of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||Employees Of Rajasthan Government|
|Objective||To Provide Medical Facilities|
|The Official Website||Check Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Rules Of RGHS Scheme
- Rules for Members of the Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan, 1964
- Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Rules, Former Members and Families of Retirees (Medical Institute), 2010
- Government of Rajasthan (Rules for Medical Treatment, 2013
- Medical Benefits Scheme for Government Retirees in Rajasthan, 2014
- Raj Mediclaim Policy
- Ministerial Regulation of Rajasthan (Medical Services), 1961
- Rules for Judicial Officers of Rajasthan (Medical Institute), 2008
- Rules for All Services in India (Medical Care), 1954
Facilities according to RGHS Rajasthan
- OPD treatment
- IPD cashless / daycare center
- Research in-state and integrated diagnostic centers
- Family welfare, maternal and child health services
Processing and coverage of claims from the RGHS Scheme
Like others, you may know that the Rajasthan government’s health program was announced by the Minister General of Rajasthan in his budget speech for the 2021 budget. This program provides health facilities to the beneficiaries. Claims under the RGHS scheme are processed through the RGHS IT platform, the RGHS scheme portal, and each plaintiff’s electronic medical file is stored in the RGHS cardholder’s electronic wallet.
Catastrophic illness is treated as an emergency. If there is a dispute between the parties, it is resolved by the complaints committee at the district level, the complaints committee at the state level, and the appeals board. Prior consent for treatment was obtained at the hospital level.
List Of Catastrophic Illness
- Coronary artery surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Hodgkin’s disease
- Acute retention of urine for more than 24 hours
- Acute myocardial infarction
- An Acute pneumonitis
- Acute respiratory distress
- Renal failure of the kidneys
- Multiple sclerosis
- Major organ transplant like kidney, lungs, pancreas, heart, liver or bone marrow
- Tubal pregnancy and related complications
- Swine flu
- Dengue fever
- Burst appendicitis
- Pancreatitis etc
Benefits and features of the RGHS Scheme
- The government of Rajasthan is implementing the RGHS program to provide medical facilities to respected MLAs, former MLAs, and state government employees and retirees
- These medical facilities are provided under various health insurance rules, schemes and guidelines
- In addition, autonomous authorities / agencies / bodies provide these medical facilities through their own regulations
- The complete form of the RGHS program is the Rajasthan government health program
- All government hospitals, licensed hospitals, and public-private hospitals can provide medical facilities under this program.
- In urgent cases, treatment at a referral hospital is approved after consultation with the competent authority.
- Rajasthan government healthcare system is based on CGHS rates and regulations
- The introduction of this program was announced by the Minister General of Rajasthan in his speech on the budget for the 2021 fiscal year.
- This program provides health facilities to beneficiaries
- Claims under the RGHS scheme are processed through the RGHS IT platform, the RGHS portal.
- The recipient’s electronic medical record is stored in the RGHS cardholder’s electronic wallet.
- Catastrophic illness is treated as an emergency
- If there is a dispute between either party, this will be resolved by the county complaints commission, state complaints commission and appeals body.
- Prior consent for treatment was obtained at the hospital level
Eligibility Criteria Of RGHS Scheme 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- The applicant must be an MLA or ex MLA or State Government employee or pensioner
Required Documents To Apply For RGHS Scheme 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Proof of income
How to register RGHS Scheme 2021
- First of all, go to the official site of RGHS scheme in 2021
- The home page will open for you
- On the homepage, you have to click on the registration Option.
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to select your category from the following categories:-
- Government employees
- After that you have to select the relevant option from the given options:-
- BRN(in case of Udyog)
- SIPF(in case of government employee)
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to enter all the required information
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can register under RGHS Scheme