India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 has announced 4264 Posts for Uttar Pradesh and 581 Pvacancy for Uttarakhand Postal Circle for all the candidates who are eligible. New applicants who wish to apply online should check all position details in GDS of India Post 2021-22.
It is reported that a large number of candidates will be applying online for this particular position this year. We recommend that all of these applicants review the eligibility criteria first when applying online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021 Bihar Post office. Also in this article, you will find lots of details like important dates, form fees, selection procedure, and much more. Here you can find information about India online recruitment forms according to GDS for districts in Maharashtra.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification
You will soon see the official post of GDS Recruitment 2021 posting in India on the official website. This communication will be in PDF format. And that year India Post GDS Recruitment announced 581 UK Post publications in 2021. Beyond this post shared. Around 233 publications for Delhi Postal Circle, 1150 publications for Telangana Post Circle, and 4264 positions for AP Postal District. So applicants from this field can apply for the latest recruitment services in India Post GDS Recruitment 2021. In the current advertisement on the official web portal, you can see all the important details about the recruitment. From exam grading schemes to the online applications for relevant positions available on GDS job vacancies in Bihar India.
India Post GDS Vacancy Online Form 2021
Applicants who have reviewed the decision should now continue planning how they can apply online. Officials have already announced important dates regarding the recruitment process. According to the official notice, candidates need to apply on or before 22 September 2021. If any candidate submits their India Post GDS Vacancy Online Form 2021 after this date then it will be rejected. Candidates are also asked to fill the India Post GDS Application carefully.
Authorities also evaluate all information in the Indian Post online form. If the data is not written correctly or if you find something suspicious in the online form, you will not be selected for further processing. The application form for hiring employees in India according to Post GDS Recruitment 2021 can only be downloaded and submitted online. There is no offline mode for submitting online forms, keep that in mind! Just as each applicant pays an application fee online.
Selection criteria for the vacant of India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
Here we define the selection criteria for India Post Office recruitment 2021 after this round of the website. Check carefully as it is important to answer all points when applying for a job. Now check each of the following:
- Each candidate must pass grade 10/SSC/Matric from a recognized institution. Applicants must also have an assessment sheet.
- Applicants who have passed Grade 12 / Intermediate Level are also required to provide an assessment sheet. This must be done by a recognized institution/school.
- Applicants must also be at least 18 years of age. He must not be more than 40 years old.
- Bypassing grades 10 and 12, applicants must have received training in computer applications. All applicants applying for the position benefit from this.
- The candidate must have appropriate knowledge of the national language as well as Hindi.
India Post GDS payout scale
Indian Postal Circle Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak 2021, ABPM, BPM for various states of the postal service. Here you will find all the details about the rates offered by India Postal Circle. Check out the brief information here.
- For BPM posts, candidates receive a payment of 12,000 to 14,500 rupees.
- For the latest GDS/ABPM publication, candidates can receive up to 10,000 to 12,000 rupees as salary.
The above payment is given here according to the official notice announced on the official web portal. This salary is also per month.
|State||Total Vacancy||Last Date of Application|
|Uttar Pradesh||4264||22 September, 2021|
|Uttarakhand||581||22 September, 2021|
|Maharashtra||2428||10 June 2021|
|Bihar||1940||14 July, 2021|
|Chhattisgarh||1137||24 April 2021|
|Andhra Pradesh||2269||01 March 2021|
How to Apply Online Indian Post Office GDS Online Recruitment 2021?
The Indian Post Office announces from time to time the Vacancy of ABPM/BPM of every postal circle. Here are the below steps to apply online for India Post GDS Circle Vacancy 2021
- Check the official website initially for applying online.
- On the official web portal, you will see a link stated as India Post Circle Online Form.
- You just need to click on the link and wait for it open.
- It will open up in the next tab.
- Check the entire application form. Download it.
- Start filling it according to the blanks given in the form.
- It is mandatory to fill in all the blanks in the form.
- Once you have filled it, save it on the official web portal.
The India Post Office Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand Post Office is now released an official notification. The eligible and interested candidate may submit their application form before last date is over. Stay connected on this page to know more for India Post GDS Recruitment.