Gujarat Public Service Commission conducts annual recruitment tests for various positions in grades 1 and 2. This is referred to as DySO GPSC recruitment. The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) recently issued notices to schedule interviews for several different government job openings. In addition, GPSC has released a preliminary invitation letter for the position of Assistant Librarian. Candidates who have passed the Gujarat Public Service Commission examination are eligible to apply for any of the more than 1427 vacancies in various departments of the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
GPSC DySO 2022 Recruitment
Deputy Head of Department (Secretariat) Class 3 and Vacancies Nayab Mamlatdar Class 3 in Gujarat Public Administration Department Gujarat Gandhinagar Public Service Commission has issued notification to conduct recruitment process for 80 Deputy Department Head (Secretariat) positions Class 3 and Nayab Mamlatdar 3 Class in Administration Department General Gujarat (GAD). Online applications for Gujarat Jaher Seva Aayog DYSO Bharti 2022 will be accepted from 15 to 30 July 2022 via the organization’s official website which can be found at www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission – GPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Deputy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar, Dy. S.O. (Sachivalay), Chief Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forests, Veterinary Officer, Muni. Account Officer|
|Application Staring Date||15-07-2022|
|Application Closing Date||30-07-2022|
|Location||Gujarat / India|
The Gujarat Public Service Commission, also known as GPSC, has published a complete interview schedule and a list of candidates deemed ineligible to be interviewed for several open positions. Candidates can visit Gujarat Public Service Commission official Twitter page or Gujarat PSC official website to receive notifications. Candidates whose role numbers are listed in the list will be invited for an interview according to the schedule given in the notification.
GPSC DySO 2022 notification
Gujarat Public Service Commission runs annual recruitment tests for various Class 1 and Class 2 posts called GPSC exams. The recruitment officer is responsible for administering the test. The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) recently issued notices to schedule interviews for several different government agencies.
GPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022
To be eligible to fill out the application form, candidates who want to take the GPSC Exam 2022 must fulfil specific prerequisites to qualify. The following is a list of the eligibility criteria for the GPSC:
Different age requirements apply to students belonging to a limited or unlimited group. Candidates belonging to the general group must have completed 20 years and not more than 35 years according to their age limit.
However, the maximum age limit may be different for each candidate, although the minimum age limit is always the same. In order for applicants to be eligible for old age benefits, they must designate Gujarat as their permanent residence.
To be eligible to apply for the GPSC Exam 2022, a candidate must either already possess a bachelor’s degree from a state or central institution that has been acknowledged or be in the last semester of the examination process. In addition, candidates who have earned a postgraduate degree are eligible to apply for the GPSC Exam.
Candidates who fall into the General category will be required to pay Rs. 100/- in addition to the applicable postal charges. On the other hand, candidates who fall into reserved categories, the Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category of Gujarat state, and Ex-Serviceman and P.H. Candidates will not be required to pay any fees. Candidates who fall into a reserved category in other states are required to pay an application fee that has been set.
How to Apply for GPSC DySO Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for this position, the candidate must go to the Gujarat Public Service Commission’s official website, which can be found at https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/.
- When the site appears, you need to click the link “Apply online.”
- After that, the applicant has to register by selecting “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Please ensure you have uploaded all required papers before submitting the registration form.
- Following the completion of the submission, the applicant will be given a “One Time Registration Number,” which, in conjunction with the applicant’s date of birth, is required for successful login.
- After successfully logging in, the application form for your chosen position will become available. The prospective employee must supply the essential information, including their educational credentials, and upload the appropriate scanned papers.
- Then choose the “Save” option. The application tab will go to a new tab, at which point the applicant will be able to print the application form.
- The next step is to proceed to the website’s “Online Payment of Fees” section and make the required payment, which is Rs 100 (only for students in the general category). After you have sent in the money, you should ensure that you save the receipt for future reference by saving it.