How To Covid Vaccination Certificate download: The Corona vaccination will be held on a large scale in the country and millions of people will be vaccinated every day. Many residents are still having difficulty ordering a corona vaccine slot and downloading a Covid vaccination card from sources such as the Umang application, the Digilocker application, the Aarogya Setu application, and with their Aadhar card, mobile number, identification number. Receiver and Cowin Portals.
Corona Vaccination Certificate Download
After cocid19 vaccination, people want to withdraw their corona vaccination card. Many residents are older or unfamiliar with the revocation of the covid vaccination card. As we know, certificates can be accessed in various ways. We cover each method to provide you with a detailed tutorial on the appropriate process for downloading a Corona Vaccine Certificate 2021.
We recommend that users read the steps carefully and only download certificates from government-sponsored apps. The following methods are legal and will help you download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Corona Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
Digilocker app allows you to store your various personal documents like Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc. This app also stores data from various other departments of the Indian government. You can download Corona Vaccination certificate from the Digi-Locker app by following these steps.
- Visit the Play Store to download and install the Digi-Locker app if you haven’t already.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering details like name, date of birth, gender, security PIN, mobile number, Aadhar number and email ID.
- Now after registration, go to Central Government tab and click on Ministry of Health and Family Care (MoHFW).
- You’ll see an option labeled “Vaccine Certificate”.
- Click the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13 digit Reference ID Number to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website
www.cowin.gov.in is the official website for the vaccination in India. The website can be used for various purposes, but on this page we will only discuss the process of downloading the vaccination card. Here are a few simple steps to guide you through the certificate download process.
- Go to Cowin’s official website ie. www.cowin.gov.in/home with your browser.
- Now click on the login button and sign in with your registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to confirm your identity.
- After entry, you will see the vaccination dates for the first and second vaccinations.
- Now go to the link given under your name to the certificate area.
- Click the download button to download a PDF file as a Crown Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App
Using the Umang app and downloading the certificate for Covid Vaccine is really simple. Check out these steps to get the process to downloading the Vaccination certificate from the UMANG app.
- Open the UMANG application. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, go to the Game Store and download the app from there.
- Open the app on your phone and look for the “What’s New” section.
- In the “News” section you will find a section called CoWIN.
- Click Cowin and tap the Download Vaccination Card option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter the OTP you just sent to your mobile.
- Confirm the recipient’s name and download the Covid vaccination card there.
Covid 2 vaccine certificate
To download a second Covid vaccination certificate, the article shows you many easy ways. We will provide you with a direct link to download your vaccination card. You can now download a certificate of the second dose of the Covid vaccine via your mobile. You will be given some simple steps to do this. When you receive your second dose of the Covid vaccine, you will receive a message confirming the mobile number provided during the vaccination.
This message contains information about your registration number and the vaccine. In this message you will receive a link that will take you to your mobile number page. On this page you need to enter your mobile number and click Accept OTP and log in. When you insert your phone, a PDF file of the certificate of the second dose of the Covid vaccine is provided. For more information, leave a comment in the comment box below.
How to download a Covid vaccination certificate from the Aarogya Setu application
Aarogya Setu application is specially developed for Covid only. He can diagnose the early symptoms of Covid and also monitor people who are positive about the crown around you. You can also use Aarogya Setu to withdraw your vaccination card.
- Install the Aarogya Setu App, if you have not already and open it.
- Login or Register using your Mobile Number and OTP.
- Click on the Cowin tab at the top.
- Now click on the Vaccine Certificate and enter your 13 Digit Beneficiary ID.
- Now click on the “Get Certificate” link to download it in your device.
- How to download Vaccination Certificate using Aadhar card
How to download Covid vaccination certificate by mobile number
In any of the methods listed above, your mobile number is the most important factor. No one can download crown vaccination card without mobile number. In one of the procedures listed above, you can only download a Covid vaccination certificate using a mobile number. How to download certificate by mobile number by:
- Cowin website
- Aarogya Setu App
- UMANG app
- Digilocker App
Download Crown Vaccination Certificate without ID or recipient ID
In Digilocker and Aarogya Setu App, you need Reference ID or Recipient ID to check your vaccination certificate. If you do not wish to download the certificate using either of these two methods, you can obtain a certificate without using a reference ID through the UMANG app and the Cowin website.