Amazon Fire Stick Home Screen Not Loading
Amazon Firestick is a media streaming service/ device that gives you the authority to stream videos on your television, which is recently been loved by binge-watchers. After all, a TV-Show, Series is set to boost indescribable happiness for the viewer right?
Sadly the Fire Stick is now having issues with its loading and many users have reported this service is not working for them. However, the solution for Amazon Fire Tv Home Screen Not Loading is finally here. If you’re having the same problem, don’t worry; we’ve addressed a potential solution in the chapters that follow. Enjoy reading.
Amazon Fire Stick Not Working After Update
A few online users have informed us that their Amazon Fire Stick failed to work properly after the update. We are unsure what is the exact issue, but if you are unable to update the Fire Stick here are a few things you need to cultivate. If your Fire Tv fails to update here are a few things you need to check on;
- Make sure your Fire TV is connected to the internet, you can check it by detecting if your internet speed is reliable. Select Network from the Settings menu.
- To check your connection, tap on Play/Pause on your remote control.
- Try Restarting your network’s router or the available modem if your device is having issues related to connectivity.
- Shut off your Fire TV system. Now try to reconnect the plug on your device after unplugging it for a minute.
- Double-check that there is enough space left on your Fire TV device for the update to be downloaded. Make sure you have spare space of at least 500 MB. In order to do that try choosing My Fire TV from the Settings menu. Select Storage, then About. By heading to Settings on your iPhone, you can remove apps to make more storage space available.
How To Fix Amazon Fire Stick Home Screen Not Loading?
Here are a few common solutions that can fix your Amazon Fire Stick if it is stuck;
- Plug the Fire TV device using your (adapter) This guarantees that Fire TV will have sufficient power.
- Witch your gadget on and leave it there for a minimum span of 25 minutes, or until the screen changes.
- Try using and not using an HDMI extension or adaptor, if at all feasible.
- Double-check that the HDMI cable you’re using is fast.
- A different HDMI port might work.
- Initiate connecting with the Fire TV device straight to the TV if your HDMI hub supports this connection.
- Verify that your TV complies with HDCP. Try using a different TV if at all feasible.
How to use the Amazon fire stick remote?
Once the Fire TV Stick setup is complete, the remote will automatically pair with the Stick. The voice remote control has a very fast Bluetooth function and allows users to search Amazon video content with just their voice. If the remote is not paired, pressing the Home button allows the remote to enter discoverable mode, which will complete the pairing process.
Read also – Netflix Airplay Not Working 2022
Amazon Stick has now been upgraded to Fire Stick 4k which has Alexa voice control capabilities that allow users to control volume, change channels, order groceries online, and do more.
Additional features of Amazon fire stick
- Screen mirror is supported by Amazon Fire Stick.
- Parental control options are available on the Fire TV stick.
- One may keep track of their data usage by using the data monitor capabilities on the Amazon Fire Stick.
- The fire stick can be used with Bluetooth speakers and headphones.
Amazon Fire Stick Home Screen Not Loading – FAQs
To use amazon fire stick, one must be registered with amazon’s regular account, but need not necessarily have to be an amazon prime customer.
Amazon Fire stick can be used without a remote by installing fire Tv stick app.
No, the amazon fire stick cannot be used without wifi network.
Amazon Fire Stick is used for streaming video, movies, and other online contents on TV.
Yes, the amazon fire stick has an inbuilt Bluetooth feature which lets speakers, headphones be connecte